Pregnancy is a special time for a woman and each pregnancy is unique.
Growing a baby is a beautiful and complex experience, which demands an experienced team. We are your regional experts in both routine and high risk pregnancies.
We approach both the routine and the high risk patient with the same level of concern, communication and attentiveness.
Examples of high risk pregnancies commonly seen in our clinic include, but are not limited to:
- Women with complicated medical conditions such as high blood pressure or diabetes
- Vaginal delivery after previous cesarean section
- Twin pregnancies
- History of premature delivery
- History of recurrent miscarriage
- Advanced maternal age
- Small for gestational age babies
In Office Prenatal Testing (as indicated):
- Genetic testing with cell free DNA
- First trimester ultrasound
- Anatomy ultrasound
- Growth ultrasound
- Third trimester fetal testing
High Risk Care:
Additionally, we are pleased to host Dr Sean Kenney from the Bryan Health, Center for Maternal and Fetal Care in Lincoln Nebraska. Dr Kenney is fellowship trained in Maternal and Fetal Medicine, offering an extra level of support to our high risk patients close to home. Click here for more information