Pregnancy is a special time for a woman and each pregnancy is unique.
Growing a baby is a beautiful and complex experience, which demands an experienced team. We are your regional experts in both routine and high risk pregnancies.
We approach both the routine and the high risk patient with the same level of concern, communication and attentiveness.
Examples of high risk pregnancies commonly seen in our clinic include, but are not limited to:
- Women with complicated medical conditions such as high blood pressure or diabetes
- Vaginal delivery after previous cesarean section
- Twin pregnancies
- History of premature delivery
- History of recurrent miscarriage
- Advanced maternal age
- Small for gestational age babies